Friday, June 11, 2010

Do bees like breastmilk?

Why do I think bees like breastmilk?  Finally getting out to weed the peas...after looking at them and needing to get to them for a week or so...I was happy.  Weeding crab grass out of peas is not fun...it's actually a fairly delicate task...but it leads to training peas up the trellises...which would be fun for my kids at school...we should grow peas next year.  Finally the sun was hot and the sky was blue, Isla was sleeping and I was able to concentrate of weeding.  The birds were chirping like crazy and the bees were buzzing all over the purple Salvia and Sage blossoms...when all the sudden a bunch of geese honked, flying overhead and all the sudden I felt my milk filling up, and all the sudden the wind blue, and all the sudden I looked down and all the sudden I had to wet circles the size of softballs on my shirt...and all the sudden a bee buzzed to me and hovered around me until my chores were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment